Exfoliating FACE mitt~ by Norwex
Reveal brighter, more beautiful skin with our double-sided Exfoliating Mitt. Soft, suede-like microfibre gently whisks away all traces of makeup, while the gentle buffing side lifts and removes dull, dead skin cells, leaving your face fresh and glowing. A perfect complement to your skin care routine!
Size: 11.5 cm x 14.8 cm / 4.5" x 5.8"
Features and Benefits:
• Great for cleansing all skin types, including oily, dry and mature skin.
• Ultra-soft, suede-like teal microfibre with BacLock®* on one side gently removes daily buildup of oils, dirt and makeup from skin’s surface and holds them in the mitt.
• Removes all traces of makeup and other products, leaving skin clean and better able to absorb moisturizer.
• Gently buffing exfoliating side refreshes dull skin, leaving a smooth and glowing appearance.
• Exfoliates dead skin cells, oil and other surface impurities when used on the body, at the elbows and heels.
• No need for harsh chemicals that can dry skin.
• Cleans and freshens delicate facial skin using only water.
• BacLock*, the micro silver agent in the cloth, goes to work with selfpurification properties against mold, fungi and bacterial odor within 24 hours so that it is ready to use again.
• Convenient pocket fits snugly on three or four fingers, giving you better control and preventing pinching, pulling and tugging of delicate skin.
• Saves you money on expensive chemical treatments.
• Easily portable and great for traveling
• Convenient loop lets you hang the mitt to dry quickly.
• Use with water only to avoid harsh chemicals during facial cleansing.
• Moisten mitt and slip over two or three fingers. Gently swipe the suede-like microfibre side from the inner to the outer corners of both eyes, making sure to include the brows, and then cleanse the entire face and neck area.
• Use the exfoliating side of the mitt to gently bring a glow to face, neck and décolletage. Avoid the eye area when using the exfoliating side of the mitt.
• After exfoliation, moisturize with Lysere Illuminating Oil.
Caring for Microfibre:
• Slightly dirty microfibre can be washed with NATURAL Dishwashing Liquid under warm running water and used again before laundering. Rinse thoroughly after washing and air or machine dry.
• Mitts that have been used heavily should be laundered using a natural laundry detergent, which contains no fillers. Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.